What makes our extended warranty; Vehicle Service Contract better?
- Coverage backed by an AM Best “A” rated insurance company
- Accepted at your dealership and by any ASE licensed mechanic
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Most plans administered directly by us
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Industry-leading customer service
Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) provides repair coverage for your vehicle after the
manufacturer’s car warranty expires
Every owner and vehicle has different protection needs, which is why we offer
a variety of plans to provide the most comprehensive coverage for your car. Explore
the vehicle coverage options available and then talk to one of our representatives
to find the perfect fit for you. Call us at 1-855-227-9966
Get A Free Quote
Disclosure: A Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) is often referred to as an "auto warranty"
or an "extended car warranty," but it is not a warranty. A VSC does, however, provide
repair coverage for your vehicle after the manufacturer’s car warranty expires.
A VSC is a contract between you and a VSC provider or administrator that states
what is a covered repair and what is not.